Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Amrita Rao Hot Spicy Photos





Amrita Rao has completely revamped her looks and broken out of her shy and coy image, but for actress Amrita Rao, her "Main Hoon Na" co-star Sushmita Sen is the ultimate style icon and someone she has grown up in awe of.

"According to me the most stylish person in Bollywood is none other than Sushmita Sen. I have grown up in awe of her since I was in school, " Amrita told here.

"Apart from that, I closely interacted with her during the making of 'Main Hoon Na' where I realised that apart from her outer personality, fashion element and her dressing sense, she has this wonderful inner personality and confidence and for me it is her innate charm that makes her the style icon she is, " Amrita told here.

The actress was in the capital to introduce the names of two designers - Namrata Joshipura and G. Pia Fleming - who will be showcasing an exclusive collection for Fiama Di Wills at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week, starting March 24.

Amrita Rao Sexy and Sizzling Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment