Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chennai Ki Chudai Bhari Yadein


It so happened that I had to visit Chennai on official duty. My visit was for two weeks as I had to scrutinise some records of a Multi National Company. I reached there and contacted my friend who was on deputation to Madras Airport. He gave me his address and I reached his home. He was actually staying as a Paying Guest at one house. He enquired about my plans and suggested that instead of spending huge amount on hotel bills, I could stay in his house. That was really nice of him. He was also staying alone and since he had shift duties it was convenient for both of us. The landlord was a tamilian fellow named Senthil Selvaraj, who was working in Air-India as an Asst. Supervisor (Maintenance). He had a lovely wife and two kids. My friend was quiet close to the family and he used to have dinner at their place often. My friend and Senthil used to have drinks together. The day I reached there, we had a big party that night. My friend opened a bottle of Black Label and SenthilÂ’s wife
Shyamili made chicken curry. Since I was a teetotaller I only enjoyed the
delicious chicken with rice. I complimented Shyamili on her cooking and she
thanked me. However, I saw that she was not quiet happy with her husbands
drinking. Senthil was heavy drinker. He consumed nearly six pegs that night and
was wavering when he left us. I caught hold of him and took him to his bedroom.
Shyamili thanked me again.

That night I was thinking about Shyamili. She was a simple tamilian housewife.
She was thin, dark complexioned. But her boobs were larger than her body frame.
She had an exquisite figure and carried herself elegantly. She wore spectacles,
which diluted her beauty. She had well-shaped buttocks and had luscious dark
hair, which reached, well below her rounded ass. However, I soon forgot about
her and slept a disturbed sleep. The next two days I got busy in my work and
used to leave early and come quiet late at night. I couldnÂ’t meet Senthil or
Shyamili for these two days. The next day I completed my work early and reached
home. My friend was getting ready to go to the Airport for his night shift. He
told me to take care and fill up the water for storage. Chennai has a huge
water problem and it has to be collected and stored daily. He then left the
house and I saw that Senthil also went away with him on his scooter. I think
it was his night duty too. I came inside and lied down on the bed and due to
tiredness went to sleep. I woke up when I heard a knock on the door. When I
opened I saw it was Shyamili holding three buckets in her hand. She told me
that water has come and we will have to store. So I went in the bathroom and
brought our buckets and followed her to the tap on the street. Shyamili filled
up the water in all the buckets and I carried all them to our house. We did two
more rounds of water filling and then Shyamili went and brought steel container
(Handi) to fill up the drinking water. She fixed up a filter on the tap and
collected water in the steel container. I picked up the handi and placed it on
her head. Some water spilled over and she was drenched. I begged pardon for my
carelessness. She however ignored it.

When we reached home, the verandah was slippery with all the water which had
spilled over. I took the broom and started to clean it. However, Shyamili came
running and took the broom from my hands and said “Oh, I will do this. This is
not men’s job.” I said “I don’t mind doing it. You complete all your other
work”. But she disagreed and cleaned the water from the verandah. I stood there
looking at her thin figure. Her wet saree was clinging to her body and her
exquisite figure was seductive. Her saree was stuck in between her buttock
cleft and her two rounded buns were enticing me. Her pantie outline was clearly
visible. So were her voluptuous boobs. My eyes were rivetted to the sexy figure
in front of me. She caught me staring at her and shyly adjusted her palloo over
her boobs. I was embarassed that she had caught me out. I silently slid away
and came and lied down on my bed. I was planning to go out and have lunch when
she knocked and came in. She had brought dinner in a plate and put it on our
reading tabel. I said “Shyamili bhabhi, I was going to out for dinner. You have
unneccessarily taken trouble for my dinner”. She replied “Its no trouble at
all. Enjoy your food”. I asked “Have you people had your food ”. She said
“Children have taken their dinner and have gone to sleep. I will have food
now”. I then blurted out “ Then lets have it together”. She was hesitant but did
not want to hurt my feelings. She took my plate and went to their part of the
room. I followed her. She had kept my plate on their dining table and she
brought her own plate also. I sat down on the chair and she came and sat
opposite me.

We were eating our food quietly. We were both conscious of each other and our
proximity. She was immersed in eating her food and I was trying to gauge her
emotions. I could see that she was flushed by my attention. Her bosom was
heaving and her big boobs were rising up and down heavily. We finished our
dinner and I went and kept my plate in the sink. As I turned I found her
standing just behind me and I almost crashed into her. Somehow, we maintained
our balance. I came out of the kitchen and waited for her. She came out and I
said “ Shyamili, okay then. Thanks for the delicious dinner and your lovely
company”. She flushed and there was an expression of shyness in her eyes. The
atmosphere had turned quiet sensuous. But we both did not move as if some
divine magnet was pulling us towards each other. I stared in her beautiful eyes
and she boldly stared back at me. There was a mix expression of shyness,
boldness, pleading, love, seduction and longing in her eyes. I went closer and
she dissolved in my arms and hid her face in my shoulders. I embraced her
tightly and kissed on the top of her head. I took her face in both my hands and
was about to kiss her when she abruptly pulled herself away and ran away to her
bedroom.

I followed her into her bedroom. Her two children were sleeping peacefully. I
caught hold of her hand and gestured her to follow me. She came with me and
instinctively closed the bedroom door. She came and sat on the sofa in the
drawing room. I went and sat near her. I enquired “ What happened Shyamili”.
She shook her head and said “Its not right. We should not do this things”. I
understood. She was a simple tamilian housewife caught in between her physical
desires and social values. I did not want to seduce her for sex. I wanted her
to willingly come to me to enjoy the pleasures of sex. I asked “ It’s your
decision. I will not force anything. If you say yes, only then I am going to
touch you”. We sat silent for quiet a long time. I saw many fleeting emotions
and thoughts on her face. I could see the internal turmoil she was going
through. I took her hand in my hand and asked “ Come on Shyamili, share your
thoughts with me, may be I can help you”. She said “ I don’t know, I am a very
simple person. I have been very faithful to Senthil. He has also been a very
good husband. He has loved me from the deep of my heart. We have had a very
trusting and loving relationship. We have a very active sex life also. We have
sex nearly daily. Senthil is a very highly sexed person. When he has day duty,
we have sex when the children go to sleep. Sometimes two-three time a night.
When he has second shift, he comes back at 11.00 in night. The children are
asleep at that time. So we watch blue films and we have wild sex even though I
am tired. But the best sex we have is when he has night shift. He comes back at
7.30 in the morning. The children leave at 8.00 to school. He immediately wants
to have sex. He takes off my clothes fully and we have bath together. He then
has nice and slow sex with me with no tension of children or anybody. He has
always satisfied me sexually. I have no complaints about anything. But when I
saw you for the first time that day, I confess that I wanted you from the first
moment. I was myself surprised by my reaction. I wanted you, my cunt got wet
when you talked to me. Senthil is a dark person, but you have fair complexion.
I wanted you, it has been my teenage fantasy to be fucked by a fair man. I
donÂ’t know why, but I have always liked fair men. You are handsome and very
fair. That night when Senthil fucked me, it was only his body but I was
imagining as if you were fucking me. I had one of my most cherished orgasms
that day. I donÂ’t know what you will think of me. I donÂ’t know myself, I am
totally ashamed”. I was stunned and the room went silent again. She was
breathing heavily and she was looking at her hands and wringing them in
despair.

I said “ Shyamili, I respect your feelings. As I said I won’t force anything.
Senthil loves you and satisfies you. I am happy for you. But you will always
regret that you got your chance to fulfill your fantasy and you held yourself
back due to sentimental reasons. Shyamili, you have to take your decision. I am
going to my room. I will wait for fifteen minutes, if you donÂ’t come by then. I
will think your emotions have won over your body. Think it”. I then quietly
left and came and lied down on my bed. The clock was exploding like a bomb that
day. The seconds were ticking at a excruciatingly slow place. Fifteen minutes
passed by but I still waited. But it was past thirty minutes and I thought
Shyamili was not going to come. So I got up to off the light, when I heard a
soft knock on the door. I hurriedly opened the door and there she was, looking
down. I pulled her in and asked “Shyamili, what took you so long. I nearly died
waiting for you to come”. She said “I also died thousand deaths before I
finally decided that I will fulfill my fantasy today, come what may”. I closed
the door and led her to my bed. She was now clad in a soft pink nightie. Her
dark beauty was accentuated by the soft colour. I was wearing a lungi with
nothing on top. I went and sat near her and then turned her towards me. She
closed her eyes. I removed her spectacles and placed it on the nearby table. I
placed my lips on her luscious and quivering lips and she shuddered violently.
She broke away and embraced me in a tight hug, rubbing her face on my hairy
chest. I also placed my hands on her boobs slightly massaging them over the
nightie. She let out a soft moan. I increased pressure on her boobs and
massaged them vigorously. She violently moaned with pleasure. I took her hand
and guided it to my rock hard cock. She held the cock lightly at first but soon
took it fully in hand and started pressing it deliciously. I couldnÂ’t hold it
any longer. I stood up and dropped my lungi and directed her to slowly peel
down my underwear. She knelt in front of me and did as I told her. My cock
sprang out of the underwear wavering like flag just inches away from her face.
She looked down out of shyness but I lifted her face. She looked at my hard
cock and took it in both her hands. She kissed on the cock-head and licked
away the precum. She fondled my balls and took one inch of my cock in her
luscious mouth rolling it under her tongue. It was delightful. She was a
expert, I knew it by instinct. But I was desperate to see her nude. So I pulled
her up and divested her of her nightie. She was wearing a skin colored lace bra
and panty. I turned her over and unhooked her brassiere hooks. She helped
remove her bra. I encircled her and took both of her big boobs in my two hands.
They were a handful. Slightly sagging but very soft and fluffy to feel. I
started massaging them and she started wriggling in pleasure. I simultaneously
rubbed my free cock into her panty and she was literally shuddering with
ecstasy. I knelt down behind her and rolled her panty down and removed them.
Her coal black butts were just above my face. I smelt the exquisite aroma
emanating from her mixed with her perspiration. I sank my face in the crevice
of her butts and kissed her. I held her buns in my two hands and spread them
and placed my lips on her asshole. She jumped and turned around. The light bulb
was throwing golden rays on her black and she looked like goddess venus
herself. She had an hourglass figure, untainted by the two children she had
borne. Her navel was slightly protruding in as sexy manner. Her vagina was
covered with rich black hairs. I placed my hands on her thighs and spread her
legs wide apart. I parted her pubic hairs and her pitch black cunt peeped out.
It was glistening with her juices and I pushed my face towards her cunt to
inhale the sweet aroma of her honey juices. They were divine. I licked her cunt
dry. I further opened the portals of her cunt and her pinkish slit and pink
clitoris peeped out from behind. I started licking her inner thighs, slowly
moving upward again to her outer pussy lips and separated them with my fingers.
She was very wet inside and her pussy syrup was leaking down towards her ass. I
quickly licked her juice and it tasted somewhat salty. I inserted my middle
finger in her cunt. I inhaled the sweet smell of her cunt for five minutes and
rubbed my face on her inner part.. Shyamili was squirming on the bed and I bit
her clitoris slightly and licked her cunt in long strokesin a upward motion. I
then inserted my finger in her cunt and started finger fucking her. That was
too much for her. She let go of her loud cry with ecstasy. tried to silence
her.But Shyamili was screaming now. Her cunt was now getting wet and warmer. I
was enjoying moving my finger inside her warm and wet pussy. I was touching and
pressing her inner walls and her g-spot with my finger. It appeared it was her
first time as soon as I touched her g- spot she moaned loudly.
“ aaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyy yyyooooooooooooo aaaaaaammmmmmaaa aaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh.” I was delighted by her moaning which perked me
up. Then I buried my nose in her bush and smelled her vagina. She couldnÂ’t
control her feelings anymore and shouted  “whaaaaaaatt are you doing. Noooo.
Puhhllleaase nooo.” I continued my tongue massage of her wet cunt. I parted her
pussy lips slightly and licked the visible sections of her pussy. I licked on
her clitoris vigorously now. I hadf grabbed her butts from below and while
squeezing them from below I started licking her clitoris violently. My
attentions brought forth her orgasms and I was stunned by the force with which
she locked my head to her pubic area. I was arrested in between her most
beautiful thighs and the waves of her orgasm drenched me with the sweetest of
honey juice.
I came and lied down near her on the bed and slowly encircled my arms over her
slump body. She was exhausted by the shattering orgasm. I asked politely in
smooth voice. “Shyamili, can I kiss you?”. She nodded looking down. I raised
her chin by my hand and moving even closer put my lips on hers. Her lips were
trembling. She seemed unsure to open her mouth. I parted her lips with my
tongue and started sucking her full lips. I inserted my tongue in her mouth and
tried to find her tongue. As I found her tongue, I sucked her tongue. She moved
her hands and grabbed my back. I pulled her tightly towards me and now we were
in a tight embrace. She was shaking. Her body was getting warmer. Her palms
were moving on my naked back. She did not respond with the kiss. I took my
tongue out of her mouth and looked in her eyes. I saw a different kind of look
for the first time. She was radiating and her eyes were bright. “Kiss me.” I
murmured softly in her ear. She held my face in her palms and put her wet lips
on mine. I let her suck my lips. She inserted her tongue inside my mouth and
started sucking my tongue. We had not moved and were lying next to each other,
my erect penis was touching her naval area. She kissed me hard and long and
then kissed me on my cheeks.

She slowly started moving downwards, kissing my nipples first , rubbing her
soft face on my hairy chest. She took hold of my rock-hard cock in her hand and
planted a longing kiss on it. She took cock in her mouth and started licking
and kissing it from top to end then she took my full hard cock into her mouth.
She was sucking my cock as an expert. She started increasing the pace and soon
her head was bobbing on the entire length of my cock. I caught hold of her
hairs and started ramming my cock into her mouth. She grabbed my balls from
below and started rolling them in her palms. I felt my orgasm rising from the
deep confines of my balls waiting to erupt like a volcanic lava. I pulled her
face away and brought her upwards. I kissed her once again and said “ Lets do it
Shyamili, lets fuck” . She said “Yes, I cant wait any longer too. Come on, put
you cock in my wet cunt. Sooooonnnnn….put it in darling”.

I tenderly made her lie down on the bed. Her hairs were spread on the pillow
like a halo. She was radiating a aura of beauty and I was mesmerised by the
divinity of her beauty. I had never imagined that a dark tamilian woman would
give me so much sensual pleasure. Especially her black face, which was
sensuousness, personified. So I stood on my knees in between her spread
thighs. She opened her pussy lips with help of her one hand and pulled my cock
with other hand into her pussy hole. I moved forward and my cock gradually went
in her well- lubricated pussy. She closed her eyes and asked me to fuck her
deep. I began deep strokes in her pussy that my cock went deep in her and my
balls slapped her asshole. She asked to fuck me deep but I slowly moved my cock
in and out in her wet pussy and she moaned loudly we both joy and pleasure I
dug deep into her wet cunt for about 10 minutes and at last she exploded her
whitish juice soaking my balls socked, the juice flowing down her asshole and
pouring onto the bed sheet , little after her explosion I also exploded my cock
milk inside her pussy and I laid upon her and kissed madly for further few
moments and also sucked her boobs.” I pulled her up and we kissed again. I was
stroking her hair with my hand and with the other hand I was pressing her ass.
She was moaning really hard. I picked her up and laid her on the bad. I just
licked every single part of her body which was soaked in her sweet smelling
perspiration. I went up to her face and kissed her for long time. Our tongues
explored into each other and our hand explored the bodies. Before long I was
erect again and my cock was harder than the first time. I was myself surprised
by the way my cock had bounced back. She opened her legs to welcome my self
into her. My tool was really hard, big and hot now. This time I decided that I
would fuck Shyamili slowly. I sank my cock inside her drenched cunt very
slowly. It was a smooth passage and she was moaning softly. Her beautiful face
and her moans were too much for me. I kissed her on her luscious lips and
blocked out her moans. I caught hold of her shoulders and thrust my entire
length inside her cunt. I paused at that juncture and we looked at each other.
I gave Shyamili a kiss and started to move back and forth slowly. She was
moaning really very slowly keeping pace with my slow thrusts and kept moving
slowly in and out of her love-hole, increasing my pace little with each
thrust. She was screaming and moaning frantically now. I was afraid that
somebody might hear us. I leaned over and stared sealed her mouth with mine,
playing with her hair, licking her neck and ears. She was just screaming and
moaning harder and harder. I road her for about ten minutes and then she pushed
me over and got on top of me.
I was flabbergasted. The Shyamili who was caught between her morals and her
need for sex was riding me. She leaned over me and grabbed my tool, directed
inside her – very slowly. She was shivering and I was just looking at her. She
then smiled and said, “What are you looking at?” I said, “The most beautiful
woman in the world – riding me!!” She just smiled and started riding me slowly.
I was squeezing her boobs and kissing her every now and then. She started
riding me really fast now. She was screaming, moaning and riding faster and
faster. I was squeezing her boobs and kissing her every now and then.
She leaned back and her hairs were flying. She was screamming “ AAAAAAHHHHHH
AAAAAAAHHHH UUUUUUUU MMMMMMMM”. I told her that I was about to cum and she
said, “Cum inside me… I want to feel that hot lava of yours….” I came really
hard and she came too. After that she just threw her self on me – keeping my
member inside of hers. We kissed, hugged so tight and kept each other into one
anotherÂ’s arms. I pulled my self out from her and she came next to me and
rested her head on my chest. She was playing with my chest hair and I was
rolling my fingers into her silky hair. We lay like this for few minutes – no
words were spoken. I could feel her heavy breathing and she was really happy –
cause she was kissing my chest every now and then. With the other hand, I
grabbed her buttocks and massaged them. She moanedÂ… AAAAAHHHH Â… I pressed it
againÂ… she did the sameÂ… my tool was getting l ittle hard now and she saw it
and smiled at me – and said, “I want that in side me…” I rolled her down and
got on my side and started to kiss her really hard. Our tongue met and – her
mouth was so hot and it was so goodÂ… I started to squeeze her boobs once again
and got on top of herÂ… she let a big moan out AAAAHHHHHÂ… she looked at me,
pulled me near and kissed me again. She then, opened her legs, sprayed wide –
welcoming my member into her love hole. I rubbed my tool on her love hole and
slowly entered her. She kept her eyes close and pressed my hand really hard.
She let a moan out Â… AAAAHHHHÂ… I stared pushing my self into her and when I was
all the way in – I paused for a while!
She opened her eyes and said, “ I have given you myself with gay abandon that I
never had imagined I would ever dare to do. Please keep this as sweet memories
of your Chennai visit with you all the time and please cherish it. I hope you
will respect my wishes” I said, “ Don’t worry Shyamili, I will never let these
memories leave me and will always keep this special moments of our life with me
always – till the last minute of my life” With that, I gave her a kiss and
started to move in and outÂ… in and out … in and outÂ… she was just moaning with
each strokeÂ… AAAAHHHHÂ…AAAAHHHHÂ… EEEEEEÂ….EEEE GGGGOOO OOODDDDDÂ…. AAAAHHHHHÂ… Her
body was shivering, her boobs were going up and down with each stroke. I placed
my hand under her and lifted up little and pulled her near me to kissÂ… I kissed
her really hardÂ… She responded very well. I stared stroking her harder and
faster. She cried out loud with each stroke. She leaned over and I took one of
her boob into my mouth and started sucking it. She held my head and kept on
responding to my thrusts. Her hairs were stuck to her head with perspiration.
Her whole body was drenched with her sweet perspiration. I was now clinging to
her inhaling the sweet smell emanating from her body. We had reached a steady
rhythm of fucking. Our bodies were moving in a synchronised manner. I could
feel her orgasm build again and I felt myself also moving towards my orgasm. I
pulled her close to me held her really tight, she came close and embraced me
tightly into her arms. We came together. It was just amazing. We lay in each
others arms for eternity. We were savoring the moments of our closeness for
eternity. Time flew. We slept in each others arms. The seconds on the clock
allowed us to live our sexual moments peacefully. The screaming birds and the
sweet call of mynah to her lover woke us up. I kissed my beloved Shyamili
awake. There was gratitude in her eyes. I also noticed a silent polea in her
eyes, a plea to keep this whole night as a cherished memory for the lifetime. I
knew Shaymili would. I kissed her and told her “Yes Shaymili, It will be as you
wish”. We got up and headed to shower to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment